Tom Poes on the Disney Channel

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Tue Nov 15 23:37:01 CET 1994

This may be off-topic, but since we have some Dutch members and since
Tom Poes HAS been published in Dutch Donald Duck and since the newspaper
strip in its better moments are one of my favourite comics, well, you'll
just have to forgive me.

Does anyone know how much of the strip Toonder actually made himself? I
know that he had a studio, but I suppose that at some time he did all or
most of the work himself, gradually shifting more and more over to other
people. Are the names of any of the other creators known?

  /F