The Unknown Swine

DAVID.A.GERSTEIN 9475609 at arran.sms.edinburgh.ac.uk
Fri Nov 18 14:10:33 CET 1994

Dear Jorgen (and everybody),

      You mention "a certain story about Donald and a pig" that
you're waiting for.  My second story, drawn by Vicar, is titled
"Pork-Barrel Politics" -- it's about Donald and THREE pigs.  Are
these stories one and the same?  Are you mentioning the story because
you have been told about it by ME?  Or are you mentioning the story
because (please!  please!) you've seen it announced by Egmont as
being in next week's issue???  I know that Anina Bennett had art on
the story in August, although she has not sent it to me yet.  If
Egmont only waited until now to publish it, I'd sure be surprised.
But I'd also be very glad...
      This 11-pager is a little heavy on dialogue, I think when
re-reading the script now, but I still think the idea was one of my
better ones.  We'll see how you like it.

      David Gerstein
      <9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk>