Flipism

Tryg Helseth trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Mon Nov 28 22:59:20 CET 1994

On Mon, 28 Nov 1994 13:02:58 +0100,
John-Trygve Staff (aka Ornulf) wrote:

> "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"

>few years ago. Anyway, does anyone know the storycode for this one, or
>even better - when it was last published in Norway. (Do you know, Jorgen?)

Per already gave you the references I know about, but this story ahs always
been a fovorite of mine, and I wish I had grabbed that signature first
before Per starting using it.... :)

*(My name is Ornulf, the header is wrong)****************************

Anyhow, I couldn't resist answering your question of Flipism since the name
in your header is the same as my first and middle names *flipped* around.
If that's not you, who is it?

Trygve John Helseth

Tryg Helseth  <trygve at maroon.tc.umn.edu>   Minneapolis, MN, USA
          or  <tryg.helseth at tstation.mn.org>

"I wish they all could be Calisota Ducks!"  -the Beach Drakes