Horsing Around With History

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Tue Oct 4 14:11:08 CET 1994

OK, so HAWH is published in Norway? Well, it sure isn't in Sweden.
So, then: How many pages is the first part? How many will the second
be? What's the code? Was it published in Denmark or Finland? And as
soon as I have that info I PROMISE that I will send out the new
version of the Van Horn index.

It seems that several of my messages lately have never arrived to
the list, probably due to some local problem. I can just scream out
my agony and assure you that you didn't miss anything of importance,
except that I notified of my new email address: ekman at lysator.liu.se.
mail from CompuServe to a specified address on the Internet. Don; do
you still need that information?

  /Fredrik