Grandma Duck

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Wed Oct 12 17:08:43 CET 1994

> [...] I discovered something very shocking in the first few years of
> Taliaferro's Grandma strips.  Grandma consistently refers to Donald
> as her son!  I don't know how this is going to affect anything
> (especially as AT created Grandma).

Doesn't surprise me at all.  As I've said earlier I've always thought
that Grandma was meant to be Donald's mother in the daily strips, even
though I didn't know it was made explicit anywhere.

Too bad Barks missed that and made her a grandma instead.  (Or did
anyone else do that before Barks?)
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"