Imminent itinerary?

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Fri Oct 14 09:39:07 CET 1994

DON:

    Yes, it still remains to be seen whether I'll be able to go to either show,
Gothenburg or Alvsjo; I've been rather broke lately, and don't know for certain
that I can afford either, even if I'll find the time necessary.

But anyway -- what'll your itinerary be? And what are you planning to do in the
week between the two shows? Go to Norway? Remain in Sweden? And for how long
will Ann be staying in Scandinavia?

Still hoping to see you, I'll remain

Duckly yours

Mattias

**** Mattias Hallin ** Lund * Sweden ** <Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se> ****
*               "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!              *
**************       A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"      *************