Disney-comics digest #461.

Mark Semich mas at cs.bu.edu
Mon Oct 17 16:39:15 CET 1994

>From: "DAVID.A.GERSTEIN" <9475609 at arran.sms.edinburgh.ac.uk>
>... So if someone has a copy
>of that comic which they can send to me, and does so, in exchange
>they can have a copy of the British Disney weekly.

David, I'd be *more* than happy to do this.  My local store has a
stack of WDC&S 594, and I'd love to be able to see the British Disney
Weekly.  I was in London last May, visited all of the comic book shops
I could find, and not only could I not find *any* disney comic books
over there, I was told by all the shop employees that such comic books
didn't even exist!