Inappropriate message

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Oct 18 06:41:46 CET 1994

Don> What can I gripe about today? Hm... let me think. Ah, I know! ...

Yes, that message had nothing to do on this list.  Only thing I don't
understand is why you direct your gripe at *me*.  I didn't write it.
If I wanted to gripe back a bit I could point out that I think your
frequent mentioning of how much you have to pay for your net access is
misdirected.  It's not my/our problem if you choose to have your mail
delivered to you by a "postman" who charges you too much.  The "magazine"
you subscribe to is still free, including both the relevant stuff and
the irrelevant, and unfortunately I'm sure there'll always be people
looking for a way to reach an audience on whatever it may be here,
there, and everywhere.

Speaking about irrelevant messages this message has nothing whatsoever
to do with Disney comics, which I pointed out already in the Subject:
line. :-)

Hmm, maybe I should add something "relevant" here instead, like
explaining what I meant about Egmont / Ehapa (concerning that new oil
book RoC wrote about it).

Well, maybe they are the same, but I still thought it made a
difference where the book would be produced.  But that doesn't imply I
meant one place would be better than the other.  What I really want is
of course to know more about this book and how I'll will able to buy
it in the future if it won't be too expensive.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se