Donald as a sport fan.

Sigurdur Hrafn Gislason shg at rhi.hi.is
Thu Oct 20 11:34:06 CET 1994

I just read some back issues of Donald and came upon several sport stories.
While I like them and all, I was struck by the fact that Donald is indeed
a soccer fan. Now this isn't surprising since most of our stories seem
to come from Europe but I don't seem to remember a single story where
he watched/played one of the "all american" sports.
Where are the baseball stories? Football stories? Donald as a
basketball hero (might make a good story).
Are these stories made and never published in the European market?

Sigurdur