Disney-comics digest #474.

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Thu Oct 27 16:49:16 CET 1994

DWIGHT:

       You do realize you'll be passing through my neck of the woods?! As you
might know, my hometown Lund is 15 km (exactly 13 minutes by local train) north
of Malmo -- so if you want to get in touch while in the Copenhagen/Malmo area,
jes' lemme know! Oh -- and I *don't* think "Masterdetektiven Basil Mus" is
available in Swedish any longer, though I might be wrong on that'n...

All my best

Mattias

**** Mattias Hallin ** Lund * Sweden ** <Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se> ****
*               "Oh bury me thar! With my battered git-tar!              *
**************       A-screamin' my heart out fer yew!"      *************