Peg-Leg Pete and Horace Horsecollar

Mr. Joel J. Swaan jjs142 at duke.usask.ca
Thu Oct 27 22:32:38 CET 1994

Hi! I'm coming out of the closet here - I've been subscribed for about 5
months or so, and just never had anything to say, but I've enjoyed
reading your letters so far, just for interests sake.

On with my point.  Two of my more favorite minor characters are Peg-Leg
Pete and Horace Horsecollar (don't ask me why - I don't know) But I have
never seen any mention of them here.  Do you use them very much? or at
all?  What are names over there?  Just thought I'd ask.

   Joel
     (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)