Disney-comics digest #624.

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Wed Apr 5 12:32:04 CEST 1995

JORGEN:
 d> The Stamp Act [...] what I really like about this story (and
 d> "Tour de Jour") is all the work you put into the one-shot
 d> characters.

Thanks for the kind words, Jorgen! I'm glad the time I put into
character creation makes them memorable. I look forward to David
Gerstein's eventual use of Red O'Ruckus. :)

While not a Disney title, I hope that you'll keep a lookout for
CHIAROSCURO: The Private Lives of Leonardo da Vinci from Vertigo.
This is a VERY strongly character driven story, a kind of AMADEUS
for comics.

... What's the difference between a duck?
 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 151
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]