(The) King of the Klondike

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Mon Apr 10 10:42:41 CEST 1995

I compared the Dutch version with Gladstone's version of "King of the
Klondike" yesterday. There were a few differences that (as Don himself now
explained) were changes in Gladstone's version.

There is one more difference: in the saloon the sandwiches were
"free" according to the sign. In the Dutch version they were "30 c".
Which one is original, and why would they have changed it?

Harry Fluks         ()_()                 Dutch Disney comics fr... ehm...
PTT Telecom          (_)                     fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Netherlands                  "Yeah.. I've _heard_ of coral barques"