Sorry for 5 messages

Jon Cato Lorentzen jonlo at ifi.uio.no
Mon Apr 24 11:13:08 CEST 1995

I must apologize about 5 messsages that should never have been on this list.
After my Easter Vacation, some Idiot had crammed my mailbox with about 50
messages where he looked for a female companion. I don't know why he mailed
me, but about 5 of these messages seems to have been mailed via the list,
so in a furious anger I replied to all the messages (including the ones
to this list, WHICH I NEVER MEANT TO DO!)

So I sincerely apologize for these messages, and I hope noone got offended.

-jonC