Disney-comics digest #646.

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Thu Apr 27 17:27:14 CEST 1995

DAVID:
> I think that the recent story [D93337] about DD's high school exam
> having to be taken again was his [Esteban's]

It really looks like Santanach to me. I wouldn't mind some originality.
Even if I'm not that fond of van Horn's art, f.ex., I do like that he
uses his own style and don't copy some other artist.

So D93180 (Ali Baba) is by Ferioli. I don't think I like this style. I
think his earlier Egmont works look better. A couple of years ago they
looked more like that story (D91310) you told me were done by Esteban.

> I'll give you more detailed information soon.

Thanx. Do you have the credits for D93040 too?

   Jorgen