Phew! It's Hot!

Arthur_de_Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Fri Aug 4 23:37:34 CEST 1995

Hello,

DWIGHT:
> Er...you're apparently a little behind in reading the ML, too. Every one
> of your questions has been discussed to death for the last month or two.

Well, EXCUSE ME!!! I'm only a member of this mailing list for a couple of
weeks now. I'm reading the ML every day, so I'm not behind in reading it.
Sometimes, though, I see you all talking about something, that I don't
understand. The 'Walt Disney Giant' for example. I've never heard of it.
And then I'd like to ask if someone wants to explain it to me, if it's
not too much trouble!

> Sorry to be so blunt, but...read the mailing list! Answers to all of your
> questions and more are pouring into your e-mailbox straight from Sweden
> every day!

Thanx for the advice.

DANIEL:
> I'm not an idiot, I'm an *automobile*! <ROAR!>

I'm sorry, but I have to disappoint you. You're NOT an automobile.
You'll have to live with that.

ALL:
Gosh, I hope I didn't hurt his feelings too much. Poor guy. I think
he's reading far too many comicbooks lately. ;-)

--Art.