It's a little bit cooler now...

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Fri Aug 4 16:31:10 CEST 1995

Dwight wrote:
> Er...you're apparently a little behind in reading the ML, too. Every one
> of your questions has been discussed to death for the last month or two.

Art:
> Well, EXCUSE ME!!! I'm only a member of this mailing list for a couple of
> weeks now. I'm reading the ML every day, so I'm not behind in reading it.

We happened to discuss the topics (format changes, WD Giant) at large
RIGHT BEFORE you joined the List. So reading all your mail is not enough.
I advise you to read the ARCHIVES of this mailing list, e.g. beginning a
few months before you came.

Maybe this is also what Dwight meant.

--Harry.
(Would Daniel's license plate be 313?)