Colors and stuff

Egil Pettersen egil at telepost.no
Tue Aug 8 17:15:14 CEST 1995

Don:
    The photostats of your art that we get in Norway have color notes
in the margins as you mentioned they should have. However, the
instructions are not always followed. I would think the notes are
there when the photostats are sent back to USA as well.

    I did like Lo$ #12 when I first saw it, allthough it was kind of
different to see that Scrooge actually went into  retirement for some
time! In "Only a poor old man" Barks shows him getting from despair
to "I´m gonna make it-mood" in a couple of pages, and Jack Chandler
says that "What makes him tick is a small amount of water from the
fountain of youth they found in U$ 32" in his book "An informal
Biography of Scrooge McDuck". So of course Scrooge has his ups and
downs as we all have. But retirement was strange to me. So I would
like you to explain that a little more in the chapter if possible.

   Also, the chase could be longer, but the correctiones you list
yourself has taken care of that. Some of us love the small details
that pop up every now and then in your stories, so the cannon would
be perfect in the lobby!

Erik