Cuthbert Coot

Danny Coenen f.coenen at kfa-juelich.de
Fri Aug 11 12:56:14 CEST 1995

PER (and DON):
The German translations are better than I thought. There Cuthbert is introduced
as Donald`s uncle, and indeed this makes it much easier to place him in the
family tree.
My personal tree I`m working on bases on the fact that the hole family
consists of three
"tribes": The McDucks, the Coots and the Goose. Cuthbert can`t be  a Goose
as he would
not be Donald`s uncle then and Don showed in the Lo$ that he can`t be a
McDuck (Scrooge
would need another brother then). So the only possibility left  is that he
has to be
Casey Coot`s son if you don`t want to conflict with the Lo$ but make him
belonging to
the  Coots. Hey, that would mean that he is the last of the clan of the
Coots. Sounds
good as a name for a story! ;-) But if someone of you should see another
possibility please
tell me!

P.S: Does anyone of you list members live in or near to Springfield in Missouri?