Australian Comics?!?!?

Arthur_de_Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Sat Aug 12 08:14:09 CEST 1995

Hi everyone

Today I got a copy of an 'Australian comic'.  Well, it's not REALLY a comic
from Australia, but I'll get to that in a minute. First of all, I have to explain that
it's kind of a hobby of me, to collect comics from all over the world. (Disney-
comics ofcourse). I already have about 30 different countries. (like Russia,
Malaysia, Greece, Mexico...etc...).

When friends or relatives have their vacation in a country, from which I don't
own a Disney-comic, I ask them to get one (or more if possible) for me.

Two years ago, I already got an australian comic, but it turned out to be
an imported comic from the US (with just an Australian price-tag on the
cover). Now I got another one from Australia. But it seems like it's
actually one from England. The name of the comic is: "Disney's Mickey
and Friends Issue 20 1995". But letters have to be send to some
adress in London. It's also printed by British Printing Company Ltd.

Now, I'm wondering if Australia DOES have it's own Disney-comics.
Last time, WILLIAM (CALL ME BILL) CLARK already said that
Japan had no Disney-comics of it's own. (BTW, what kind of a
_strange_ middle-name is that: (call me Bill)?)

I noticed that this Mailing List had some Australian members. Maybe
they can shed some light on this subject. (WOW! Nice choice of words,
for a DUTCH-guy!).

Maybe someone knows, if there are MORE countries, in
which no Disney-comics are published.

See ya,

--Art.