Disney-comics digest #750.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Sun Aug 13 16:19:01 CEST 1995

DANNY and DANIEL:
	The problem with giving the e-mail address of this mailing list is
that it would force some explanations such: "Write to disney-comics-request@
minsk.docs.uu.se and write REQUEST <enter> DIGEST <enter> to the message and
then post it and then the actual address is  disney-comics at minsk.docs.uu.se..."
	And I _could_ give my personal e-address but first of all, it's pretty
lame to use Freenet and guruing with it in a non-computer magazine is even
worse and my mailbox would shortly be full of flame-post. And what am I to
judge the 'quality' of fans? (and think about if _your_ letter would never
be delivered!) Of course nothing is easier than deleting a e-message, but
I always feel bad to let fans (especially if they're not my own :-) down.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie