Disney-comics digest #751.

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Sun Aug 13 17:21:00 CEST 1995

>DANNY & WES:
        As far understanding how I work Cuthbert Coot into the Duck Tree and
where you can see this -- my Donald Duck Family Tree, as well as an
explanatory text, will appear in the centerfold-plus of WDC&S #600, two
months from now.

ARTHUR:
        No, there are no Australian Disney comics because Gladstone's
license for the Disney stuff covers all of North America, Australia, New
Zealand and other areas of the South Pacific. At least that's what I'm told,
they don't send me copies of their licenses. Anyway, that would preclude
anyone else from publishing any Disney comics for those areas. >