Fraidy Falcon

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Mon Aug 14 20:00:05 CEST 1995

GREG KAY:

> I just received CBL in Color 41 and it looks to me that page 3
> of the "Fraidy Falcon" story has been redrawn. Can anyone confirm
> this?

Well, I have looked in the original CBL and I can confirm it. But I
think it's not redrawn, but "restored" (only parts of the art
redrawn). It's done in a very bad way IHMO. There are more stories
like that in the CBL. :-(

So, this will be another story which must be noted in the list of CBL-
changes somewhere on that ftp-something thing.

> Does anyone know why the redrawing had to be done?

Well, I think that they couldn't get better xeroxes or photostats of
the original story.

It's all sad, but true...

--- Daniel