Disney-comics digest #753.

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 04:49:25 CEST 1995

In a message dated 95-08-14 15:46:22 EDT, mikep at freenet.hut.fi (Mike Pohjola)
writes:

>hardly a handful of Disney fans know
>about Internet and of those even less can use it or know it's terms. And
>the term "discussion list" would not be too clear to the majority of the
>readers and disney-comics-request would get a whole bunch of fan-letters
>from people who have used all their money to get an e-mail access for
>having an intellectual and interesting to both sides conversation with
>Don Rosa on-line. (I know I would..:-)

Mike:  Per is right.  What I did was write a letter to Gladstone's U$ comic
and included my e-mail address.  I let those who wrote me know about the
newsgroup, and quite a few of them are now on the list, probably pretty bored
by this conversation.  It worked well.  Many of them sent me messages of
praise for Don, which he asked that I forward on to him, and I suspect they
got a SURPRISE letter from Don.  What your doing is not that big a deal.
 Just 1) put your own address on it, or 2) do as Per suggests, or 3) if Don
says go ahead and give his address, then do that, and HE can refer them to
the group.  My suggestions are in the above order as I would recommend them.

Wes