Goodbye!

Danny Coenen f.coenen at kfa-juelich.de
Mon Aug 21 08:01:48 CEST 1995

ALL:
Maybe this will be my last mail for the next ten months, as I depart
to the U.S. tomorrow, and I don`t know yet if I`ll have the chance
of using the Internet there. So I want to thank everyone, especially
Per as the administrator of this list, who helped making this a forum
where Disney-Comic fans from all over the world can discuss and share
their knowledge with each other. I learned very much through this list,
and I hope that my mails helped some of you as well. I really hope that
I will have the opportunity to stay in contact, if not...see you next
June. I will miss you!
All the best, and have a nice time!

Danny Coenen
f.coenen at kfa-juelich.de

"I wonder if I will match it. Or will America turn me back?"
($crooge McDuck in the German version of Don`s Lo$, chapter 1)