Art's list of countries

Bror Hellman hellman at proxxi.uf.se
Mon Aug 28 13:02:44 CEST 1995

> >   LAPLAND
> >   NORWAY
>
> 6. Lapland is not a country. I think you should list Norway only, with the
> remark that they also published versions in Sami (Lapland) and Nynorsk.

You can easily tell that Norway is one duck of a Disney-reading country.
That small population (about half of Swedens) and three different language
editions. :-)

About the Lapland or Sami editions, they're for sale in Sweden and
perhaps in Finland too. 'cause the Samis are spread all over northern
Scandinavia. I know Sweden and Norway for sure.

--

                    Steamboat Willie

	I noticed that around episode 20-30 or so, Akemi's nightgown is
no longer transparent!  Not that, uh, I was like disappointed or anything.
Umm... yeah.
                    -- Chae