Gladstone Gazette #1

Gregory Charles Rivers gregoryr at HK.Super.NET
Thu Aug 31 03:38:45 CEST 1995

At 10:11 AM 30/08/95, Neal Kinney wrote:
>Following along with the discussions of the latest Disney comics on this
>mailing list, I have often felt left out because I hadn't yet read the
>specific stories.  The problem seems to be that, for some reason, I receive
>my Gladstone subscriptions, by mail, weeks after they have appeared on
>supermarket racks and comic bookstore shelves.  By this time, each issue has
>been discussed thoroughly.

same here. I'm kind of 'forced' to ignore all messages relating to newly
released comics because I haven't seen them yet.

Gregory

Gregory Charles Rivers
G&B Computers Limited, Hong Kong
email <gregoryr at hk.super.net>
Ph: (852) 26658199 * Fax: (852) 26614679

AppleScript scripter of the following apps:
Scriptable Finder, Informed Manager, FileMaker Pro, Eudora, Script Debugger,
Multi-Ad Creator, Anarchie, FAXstf, StuffIt Deluxe, Retrospect, Excel