To J.A.Bangor

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Mon Feb 6 09:49:24 CET 1995

Jo/rgen:
> I like the amount of information, but I still don't like the amount of
> characters per line...

Still too much? I tried to save width by placing reprint information
on separate lines. But I don't like this format: too much empty space
on the reprint lines.
In fact, I have a way to print pages with 200-character lines, and I
plan to format the output (at least for my personal use) that wide.

I'm always open to proposals for a better output format.

> I've got the Norwegian version (Jeg, Onkel Skrue), but even though it
> does contain 17 (Barks) stories, the Pirate Gold story isn't there.

The German versions had several volumes. This was Ich, Onkel Dagobert #2
(I think).

me> with all panels re-arranged
> Sounds interesting. How did they arrange them? ;-)

I must be missing a joke about my bad English. The German version had
6 rows of panels on a page. The Dutch version was 4 rows a page.

me> Disney stopped their overseas production in 1989.
> Does that mean that all the Duck Tales stories (with S-codes) were produced
> before that?

Yes... have you ever seen a "S 90xxx" code?

--Harry.