Mostly a (long) answer to

PAULO BARRETO paulo.barreto%hlbbs at ax.apc.org
Wed Feb 15 04:19:00 CET 1995

JORGEN:

>Could this third one be the story where Mickey and Goofy are hired to find
>that little thing which makes things invisible?

        Maybe... I've found a 1982 reprint of that story while browsing
my collection - but this reprint isn't followed by an official code
(there's just a record of the successive local reprints: RMK 168/1 - DE
11/16 - DER 10/11).  I can't remember many of those Mickey "Spy" comics:
just the aforementioned "invisible unit" story and another one involving
Herbie the Volkswagen.

           _____m__(0/\0)__m_____  Paulo Barreto
                                   mad%hlbbs at ibase.org.br
---
 * QMPro 1.0 12-3456 * File Not Found.....Loading something that looks similar.