DD&Co #7

PAULO BARRETO paulo.barreto%hlbbs at ax.apc.org
Thu Feb 16 15:21:00 CET 1995

JORGEN:

>This issue is celebrating Black Pete's 70th birthday -- or the 60th?
>(...)
>It's not as bad as in 1973, though, when they managed to put a couple
>of Mickey ears, and the text "1923 - 1973" on the front cover of
>several issues.

        Brazil's Editora Abril did just the same in 1973: all front
covers had the message "Disney - 50 years of joy" (the "0" had mouse
ears).  I suppose those 50 years' celebration was solely associated to
Walt Disney's career, not to Mickey's birthday.

           _____m__(0/\0)__m_____  Paulo Barreto
                                   mad%hlbbs at ibase.org.br
---
 * QMPro 1.0 12-3456 * Firings will continue until morale improves