German Micky Maus from 1952

Timo Kalevi Koskelainen tikako at tukki.jyu.fi
Sat Feb 18 10:10:26 CET 1995

Hello all!

I managed to get a German Micky Maus Das Bunte Monaatsheft nr:3 Marz 1952.
So, I was wondering what is it worth? I collect Finnish and U.S Disney
comics and the finnish ones from the 50's seem to be very valuable.
How is it with German ones?The comic is printed by Ehapa Verlag G.M.B.H
and is in good condition. The contents is the same as a Finnish AKU ANKKA
nr:6 1952. I don't know if Disney stories are as popular collectors items
as in Finnland for instance.

Does anybody know?

Timo