Mickey Mouse Spy Comics

PAULO BARRETO paulo.barreto%hlbbs at ax.apc.org
Wed Feb 22 15:28:00 CET 1995

        ELON:

EVB>I checked last night, and found the three spy stories

        Muito obrigado, Elon!!!!!  Do you have a database for those
Brazilian stories?

EVB>Revista Mickey 168 (Oct/66) - "Operacao Unidade Invisivel"  I think
   >this is the one mentioned by Jorgen.

        No doubt; I've checked it out in my collection.  It's a really
interesting story, although I'm not exactly a Murry fan (except for
three or four outstanding stories).

           _____m__(0/\0)__m_____  Paulo Barreto
                                   mad at inside.com

 * M A D 1.0 12-3456 * Ganhou na loteria e perdeu a esportiva.

 * M A D 1.0 12-3456 * Ganhou na loteria e perdeu a esportiva.