Trading comics

Richard Mann Richard_Mann at qmgate.cc.oberlin.edu
Fri Feb 24 14:53:23 CET 1995

                                                       2/24/95
                                                       8:52 AM
                                     Trading comics

Hi again,
Still looking for someone to trade comics with me.  I have hundreds and
hundres of Disney comics going back to when they were only 12 cents a copy.
I am interested in trading with someone who has Uncle Scrooge comics from
another country like France, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Italian, ETC.  I can
provide you a list to select from.  Desperate in Cleveland, Ohio USA.