Disney

GaryB98294@aol.com GaryB98294 at aol.com
Sun Jan 1 16:18:06 CET 1995

The Disney Marvels are pretty mundane stuff, in my opinion. The stories are
uninspired, but kept within the range of the characters (so far -- Marvel has
this habit of taking licensed characters out of their range).
If there is a good side to the books, it's the art. Nicely done.
I'd rate the books: 1. Aladdin 2. Beauty & the Beast 3. Little Mermaid 4.
Disney Afternoon.
Bottomline: If you're a Disney completist, go for them. If you're limiting
your comics purchases, you might do well to try some other title.
Hope this helps.