hard or hog ?

PAULO BARRETO paulo.barreto%hlbbs at ax.apc.org
Sun Jan 15 05:16:00 CET 1995

ANDREW:

        I'm glad to hear from Australia over this list.
        Now for the on-topic issues... :-)

 >Scrooge and Fethry combine with Moe to open up a "country style
 >restaurant"

        I remember another U$/Fethry/restaurant story: Fethry sets up a
diner in an abandoned $crooge's railway car; $crooge finds it out in
Donald's first day as an engineer.  Brazil has produced some so-so
Fethry/Moe stories as "Hospitality Day" (Moe must treat Fethry as a
king).

           _____m__(0/\0)__m_____  NaCl d'PP de Paulo Barreto
---
 * QMPro 1.0 12-3456 * Destesto o tal do UUENCODE :)))