PC censorship

Daniel Shane homebrew at iglou.com
Tue Jan 31 00:46:00 CET 1995

>  On TV, it's now
>common to see a title that says that a movie has been "Edited for Television."
>I think that Disney and other comics publishers have the same obligation to
>their audience to make it clear that the work is not in its original form.

Disney probably feels no obligation to do this since the company believes it
owns the material lock, stock, and creative barrel.  Directors and producers
have made a successful case against  Ted Turner and others that they were
the original creators of the films in question.  Nobody has been able to
make Disney admit that the comics created and drawn by so many talented
people were brought into being without Disney's help on every little line
and exclamation point.