Life and Times P.S.

August DeBlieck ADEBLIEC at drew.edu
Mon Jan 30 23:54:57 CET 1995

                                        Date:     30-Jan-1995 05:50pm EST
                                        From:     DeBlieck, August
                                                  ADEBLIEC
                                        Dept:     STUDENT
                                        Tel No:

TO:  Remote INTERNET Address              ( _IN%DISNEY-COMICS at MINSK.DOCS.UU.SE )

Subject: Life and Times P.S.

I can't believe I almost forgot the most shocking thing of this particular
chapter.

$crooge say (and this is a direct quote):
"Zounds! KANGAROOS! Hundreds of 'em! All hoppin' hell-bent for leather!"

"HELL"?!?!?  How did that one slip by the Disney censors?  Sheesh.

I just finished reading the back-up story, by the by, and found it quite
silly.  It made little to no sense.  Why wouldn't $crooge tell Donald?  As
soon as the Beagle Boys were out of earshot it would have made perfect
sense to tell him.  sheesh  But you did a fine scripting job over a
terrible plot, David.

-Augie De Blieck Jr. (I'm a trekkie, too)
now returns you to your regularly scheduled e-mailing list...