Horsin' around

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Tue Jul 4 19:04:09 CEST 1995

DANIEL:
>What I also find illogical here was the tailors eat prunes, which
>remembers the nephews of the Beagle Boys... but then at the same time
>the whole suspection is gone because "maybe all tailors like prunes!"
>What??? Is *that* a reason? Are these kids the three ducks which
>suspected almost *everything* in the past?

	And what the hell did they need to change that button to a microphone
if the albatross had a one too? And Scrooge can make the money-bin door open
by making a sound of a horse?! Absolutely ridiculous. And then he even has a
horse on the money-bin yard!!! Why would he use a horse carriage anyway?
	And in the Barber's... Huey: "The shop doesn't look strange at all."
Louie: "Guess not. Maybe all barbers have a long beard." They have lived too
long with Donald. And when leaving the shop: "I bet they have nothing to do
with the bird who stole Uncle Scrooge's jacket button." A whole bunch of
clues so obvious and they don't even suspect anything!
	And then they find the giant horse covered with gold. And Beagleboys
have been lurking inside it all the time! If they really have enough gold to
build a thing like that and set up all that treasure hunting, why the hell
aren't they content with that? Or why don't they just make a horsish sound and
get in the money-bin?

	I positively agree with you while saying that he should've had somebody
read the story for him and point the bad parts.

>--- Daniel, still a Barks fan ;-)

	Me too. Although I do think this was his worst adventure yet.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie