Disney-comics digest #692.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Tue Jul 4 23:07:02 CEST 1995

DANIEL:
	Speaking of Ludwig, btw, have you noticed what incredible likeness
Grandma Duck's father has with Ludwig?

DANNY COENEN: (was it you, who's actually not Danny, but Peter or something?)
	Thanks for telling about Don's trip. That reminded me that I was in
a Finnish comics store Good Fellows the last thing before I left and the first
thing after I arrived and they told me that when Don Rosa will come to Helsinki
(capital of Finland) in next October, he will have a speech in Vanha
Ylioppilastalo (a building where students used to have meetings and such) and
then he'll go to Good Fellows and sign albums. Only the ones bought from that
store, of course. They also told me that the first Finnish Don Rosa album will
be out for that occasion.

ERIK:
> Does any of you know stories where the ducks find themselves in the middle
> of the Earth, except for Barks and Rosas work?

	There was a pretty poor one published lately in a pocket-book where
Scrooge, Donald and HDL went to center of the Earth to find "Keeper of Time"
or something corny like that in order to undo something. I dunno. Stories
like that you can have thirteen in a dozen.

SPOILER to a Lo$ story:
HARRY:
>??? "the time Scrooge first died" ??? I don't understand this sentence.
>Please explain.

	"The first time Scrooge died". If you haven't read that particular
Lo$, then I'm an asshole for telling you. Hope you noticed the spoiler
warning.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie