Per and Mike in digest #713.

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Wed Jul 5 18:48:05 CEST 1995

Per:
> I answered that I'm not the Disney comics expert on the net

Well, isn't expertise just about to know where to find the knowledge,
rather than to know yourself? 8-)

----
Mike, about "Horsing Around":
> 	And what the hell did they need to change that button to a microphone
> if the albatross had a one too?

You will find my explanation to that when you read the past month's mail.

> And then he even has a
> horse on the money-bin yard!!! Why would he use a horse carriage anyway?

That horse was just somewhere in Duckburg, and was attracted by Scrooge's
whinny.

> And in the tailor's... Huey: "The shop doesn't look strange at all."
> A whole bunch of clues so obvious and they don't even suspect anything!

I must admit I found that a quite funny part of the story. But yes,
HDL are not in their usual role.

> And then they find the giant horse covered with gold. And Beagleboys
> have been lurking inside it all the time!

No, they climbed in it after Scrooge shipped it to the Duckburg harbour.
The BB didn't make that horse themselves, BTW.

> I do think this was his worst adventure yet.

Hm.. I can think of a few worse stories... (only a few!)

**** SPOILER to a Lo$ story ****
*
* Mike again:
* > "The first time Scrooge died".
*
* I read that Lo$ chapter, but it never occurred to me that Scrooge actually
* DIED there! I figured he was just unconscious, for a while.
*
**** END OF SPOILER ****

--Harry.