Disney Animated Films

RAVanHorn@eworld.com RAVanHorn at eworld.com
Wed Jul 5 21:08:42 CEST 1995

I got this address from the Internet Yellow Pages.  I hope this is right and
I hope you can answer my question

This is a question we discussed last night on night shift where I work, I'd
love it if you could add more to this and compete out list

If Pocohantas is Walt Disney's 33rd  full length animated film, what are the
other 32?  So far this is what we came up with:

Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi, Pinocchio, Dumbo, Alice in
Wonderland, Robin Hood, The Rescuers, The Rescuers Down Under, The
Aristocats, 101 Dalmatians, Fantasia, Aladdin, THe lion King, THe Little
Mermaid, The Black Cauldron, Beauty and the Beast, Oliver and Company, The
Jungle Book, The Great Mouse Detective, The Fox and The Hound, The Sword and
the Stone, Lady and the Tramp, and Peter Pan

We got a lot of people stating the Don Bluth films he did after leaving
Disney ( Secret of Nihm, Land before Time, American Tale 1&2 and so forth),
but we are looking for the Disney films.  Also we got a lot of people stating
 Mary Poppins, Roger Rabbit and so forth but they are live action with
animation and I don't think Disney considers them.   Also the was some
question about Duck Tales the Movie, The Goofy Movie (with I don't think they
consider).  Lastly there are several they don't make a big deal about: the
Winnie Pooh cartoons, Wind and the Willows, Disney Christmas Carol.

Please e-mail me back if you have an answer.
Thanks
RA Van Horn at eWorld.com