Daniel and Mike in digest #720.

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Thu Jul 13 18:44:57 CEST 1995

DANIEL (about changes in the Carl Barks Library):

> *    Race to the South seas: Redrawn. You can see the Dutch name
>      "Kwaak" on the boat in one panel.

Also, "Dagobert McDuck" on the 2nd page. I don't remember if I told
you that before.

MIKE P:

I agree that "Horsing around" is not a very good story. But the "Message for
Venus" story is much worse, for instance.

> I'm such an individualist that in the BB story
> I decided to make them the Hungry guy, the Stupid guy and the Boss. Was
> it that way? Is the stupid one also strong? Or is that just DuckTales? I
> think somebody once mentioned here they had some personality..

I don't like the Beagle Boys having personalities! In the old Barks stories,
they are very much alike.

> I'd like to know the following English words:
> 	- the little boxes that say "Suddenly" or "Soon..."

Captions, I'd say.

> 	- the boxes that have the action (usually there are eight in one page)

Panels.

--Harry.