WD Giant # 1 cover

Greg Wright wright at OntheNet.com.au
Fri Jul 14 01:39:47 CEST 1995

        I feel the urge to add my two cents worth on the cover issue.

        Any Australian or New Zealand members of the list (are there
any?)would remember the early WG Publications issues that we used to get
here for so many years. They had the same covers as Hearts of the Yukon,
i.e. printed on newsprint like the inside pages. Holding this comic brought
back memories of my childhood. Personally I don't mind it.

DON:

        I hate to make a negative comment about anything you've done,
especially given that I am a big fan, but when I was comparing the new cover
to the one on LO$ part 7 I showed it to my girl-friend and asked her what
she thought of the kangaroos. She said "Oh, is that what they are?" She is
an Australian though and they are very protective of their cultural icons.
Incidentally, I'm a Kiwi, I'm only living in Australia.

Greg