Disney-comics digest #724.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Sun Jul 16 22:44:26 CEST 1995

I just can't stop writing...

DON:
	I re-read some of this weeks digests and noticed what you said
about that cover of the Finnish hardcover book (could you tell me the
name of the book in order for me to more easily refer to it in the
future). Anyway, you said you had the Ducks find Kalevala, "Aku Ankka ja
kumppanit Vuosikerta 1953" and some other one. You should make sure it
also contains "Seitseman veljesta"" (seitsemaen veljestae) and "Ta"a"ll"
Pohjanta"hden alla" (taeaellae Pohjantaehden alla). There a" or ae is
A with two dots. I'm sure the editor would (will) agree with me.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie