$crooge Figures

Martin Lampen M.Lampen at plymouth.ac.uk
Mon Jul 17 12:00:43 CEST 1995

WES:

Bully of (I think) Germany) do a range of $crooge figures, although for
some reason they are reluctant to give him his glasses. Last week I
bought a $crooge keyring (a small Bully figure on a chain) at my local
post office for 1.50 (British pounds); it was the last one, but if they get
any more in, I'll put one in the post for you. Also, I was in the Disney
shop in London two weeks ago and I asked them if they had any
Uncle $crooge merchandise - the girl gave me a funny look and told
me that "$crooge isn't a Disney character." I sighed, shrugged and
left.

Martin