Rosa Offline

JALustig@aol.com JALustig at aol.com
Tue Jul 18 02:39:18 CEST 1995

A few minutes ago I posted my mail about the end of the Rosa-Grandey
lawsuits. After that I picked up my mail and found that Rosa is going to be
off-line for a few days.

The timing on this stinks. I deliberately posted those messages now so that
Don would have time to see them before the San Diego convention next week.
It's not that I want Don to respond to this. (Indeed, I don't see the need
for either of us to comment further on what has happened.) But--to be fair to
Don--I wanted him to be aware of what is happening and I don't want it to
appear that I'm deliberately posting this behind his back.

With this in mind, I'm posting this message to the list as well as posting it
directly to Dan Shane who notified the list that Rosa is off-line.

Dan:    The info about the end of the lawsuits is in two separate postings to
the mailing list. I assume you can notify Rosa and get copies of the material
to him. If you can't, let me know and I'll figure some other way of getting
the material to Rosa.

--John Lustig