Greg, Greg and Per

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Wed Jul 19 02:42:53 CEST 1995

GREG KAY / PER:

> Based on Daniel's list of CBL censorship, and comments from
> David, Harry, and Mike, what follows is an attempt to summarize
> the changes from the originals.

Maybe Per can put it in the archives? (Is that called a "ftp"?)
Then people owning the CBL can look there if they're interested.

> Daniel asked if "Island in the Sky" and "Captain Blight's Mystery
> Ship" were censored. From what I could see, they were not. Did I
> miss something??

"Island in the Sky" is changed in the comic-books. "Captain Blight"
seems also be banned by Disney, this is why I wondered if that story
is censored in the CBL.

For changes in the comic-books, see David's "Beakfuls of news".

> Also, Daniel mentioned that in "Race to the South Seas", in one panel
> "KWAAK" appears as the name of Donald's boat. I couldn't find this
> panel but did find "QUACK" on panel 8.2. Is there a panel number for
> the KWAAK error?

Yes, it's panel 12.5.

GREG WRIGHT:

> Did anyone else notice the spelling mistake in the story "Dangerous
> Disguise" in issue 17 of The CBL of DDA in color? In the third panel
> on the last page of the story, Madame Triple-X says `I'm on
> assigment to photograph...'. Shouldn't that be assignment?

Also the original CBL spells "assigment".

--- Daniel.