Rosa-Grandey Settlement Statement

Mikko Henri Juhani Aittola maittola at snakemail.hut.fi
Thu Jul 20 13:27:43 CEST 1995

This is a reply to Knut Hunstad post:

I don't agree. I think John Lustig's move was against all of us.
When he posts that we have made theories about what kind of man
Barks is WITHOUT telling who has made the theories and what are
the theories. He forgot to mention WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE.
He kinda made me feel quilty and I don't even know what I have done...

In my post I made it quite clear that I was responsing to John
Lustig's post and his post was 'distributed' through disney-comics
mailing list and therefore I replied through that list.

I sure as hell didn't bring the subject up again, but when you
start an attack you have to be ready for defence...

 /Mikko