Did you miss ANYTHING?

Cdoberman@aol.com Cdoberman at aol.com
Tue Jul 25 21:14:33 CEST 1995

Dear Don:

You asked if you missed anything!  I'll say:  I posted a letter about how
WDG#1 came out the same week that NPR broadcast a story that the Canadian
Mounties had sold Disney the liscensing rights to their "image."  I thought
it was great that your story portrayed the Mounties exactly as they were
hoping you wouldn't -- well-intentioned goody-goodies.  I wondered if Disney
was embarrassed by this little stroke of Great Timing.  Not one person
commented on my letter.  I guess they had SOMETHING ELSE ON THEIR MINDS,
while I can't imagine what.

Wes