Pocahontas, Van Horn, Egypt and Architext

Gregory Charles Rivers gregoryr at HK.Super.NET
Sat Jul 29 12:48:56 CEST 1995

At 07:42 PM 27/07/95, Fredrik Ekman wrote:
>I also have a very vague memory of seeing the first issue of a
>Pocahontas comic book from Marvel, but my interest in the Marvel
>Disneys does not go beyond mild curiosity, so I didn't buy it and
>my memory is usually not to be trusted anyway. Does anyone know
>anything about this title, or even if it exists?

Marvel does have a Pocahontas series but not for long. In an issue of
Aladdin I purchased recently, Marvel explained that many of their Disney
comics will be combined into a single new series. I guess they're not very
excited about their sales figures.

Gregory

Gregory Charles Rivers
G&B Computers Limited, Hong Kong
email <gregoryr at hk.super.net>
Ph: (852) 26658199 * Fax: (852) 26614679